Cash payment system with coins and banknotes reader:
• Coins accepted: 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2
• Banknotes accepted: £5, £10 and £20
• Visa, Mastercard, American Express
• Contactless payment - optional
Important: Smart Pizza operates with a pre-paid system. If an incident occurs, the client's cash is returned or his card not debited.
Management of supplies in the cold box
The mechanism of Smart Pizza allows to manage the stock of pizzas in the cold box depending on their shelf life; the oldest pizzas are chosen first. It also allows you to discount pizzas that are approaching their expiry date and blocks the sale of outdated ones.
Smart Pizza allows to insert frozen pizzas into the cold box. The mention "defrosting pizza" must be specified by the operator of the Smart Machine during the inventory process. The inventory record gives you access to:The mechanism of Smart Pizza allows to manage the stock of pizzas in the cold box depending on their shelf life; the oldest pizzas are chosen first. It also allows you to discount pizzas that are approaching their expiry date and blocks the sale of outdated ones.
Smart Pizza allows to insert frozen pizzas into the cold box. The mention "defrosting pizza" must be specified by the operator of the Smart Machine during the inventory process. The inventory record gives you access to:
• Date of insertion and shelf life
• Records coloured green: pizzas at regular price
• Records coloured orange light box: pizzas at regular price ( last hours of shelf life)
• Records coloured red: pizzas past expired date (sale blocked)
• Blue light box: defrosting pizza (sale blocked until defrosting is complete)
The temperature of the cold box is maintained at around 3°C but can be regulated and each temperature change is shown in a chart. An alarm system is set up to control anomalies in temperature. It sends e-mails with information and is programmed to block the sales in order to avoid sanitary risks. The cooling system is equipped with a refrigerant gas R134 respecting environmental norms. The mechanism also manages the cycles of condenser defrosting.
The oven of the Smart Pizza is controlled by the machine's own mechanism and allows the management of numerous parameters adjustable to the types of pizza. The oven consists of a hearth which regulates its temperature, as well as a grilling system which heats the upper side of the pizza. When Smart Pizza is in stand-by mode, you can regulate the maintenance temperatures and the time slots in order to lower the oven's temperature.
For each pizza, you can adjust:
• oven temperature
• cooking temperature
• activation/deactivation of the grill
• baking time
All of these parameters allow you to manage the baking process depending on your needs. The oven's performance makes you deliver a pizza with a core temperature of over 63°C, with respect to the current norms.
There are different ways you can customize your Smart Pizza options and you are free to explore the ones that are easiest and more efficient for your needs.
Smart Pizza is designed to be easily integrated in a restaurant window or installed as an independent kiosque. It needs no additional shelter when placed outdoors.
The front, the back and the sides of Smart Pizza are entirely customizable in order to let you have a machine that fits your style.
An HD touchscreen allows you to play the reel of publicity of your choice so that you can better present your brand. The screen is protected by a tempered glass.
Smart Pizza has been conceived to be user-friendly, intuitive and easily accessible for people with reduced mobility.
AT Web is a simple and user-friendly web application that allows you to have access to your Smart Pizza distributor 24/7 through your smartphone, tablet or PC. This application allows you to manage your machine remotely, just as if you were in front of it. With AT Web you can:
• Configure the pizza settings (baking time, price, shelf life…)
• Change the photos of the pizzas as well as the publicity reel
• Adjust the parameters of your machine (e.g. temperature of the cold box and of the oven…)
• Manage the stock of pizzas in the cold box (modify the prices, apply discounts…)
• Access the sales' statistics
AT Web is also a tool through which API Tech's engineers can:
• Update Smart Pizza's software
• Carry out maintenance work and system's checks remotely
• Instantly receive alerts about any technical issues into API Tech servers
AT Web requires 3G/4G internet connexion
The software contains all of the necessary features for a simple and intuitive use, so that operators can manage all parameters of their pizzas (displayed names, ingredients, photos, baking time, grilling time, shelf life, prices, discount, sale of hot or cold pizzas, etc...)
It allows you to have access to the parameters of the machine itself:
• Cold box (temperature, defrosting cycles…)
• Maintenance features (turning the machine on/off, manual functions, advanced options…)
• Sales statistics
• Sending emails and SMS
The system is designed for API Tech's technicians to take remote control of the distributor, in order to handle any technical issues or update its features.
Our engineers are constantly developing the software and adding new features to it, so that you can benefit from the full array of options.
We are open to any suggestions from our customers which help us to improve our products.